Stakeholder Management Course Content:
The course highlights are:
- Analysis models and tools
- Who to influence?
- Creating your own stakeholder mapping model
What makes them tick?
- Considerations from stakeholder mapping
- Use of position, knowledge or personal power
- Identify your own preferences
- How are different types influenced?
- How to influence others
- Road map to successful influencing
- Different types of influencing strategies
- Push and pull type behaviours
- Tools, skills and behaviours of effective influencing
- Communication preferences
- Managing conversations with stakeholders
- Selecting communication methodologies to get your messages across