Effective Performance Management Course Content:
Day One: Understanding the meaning of Emotional Intelligence and Change Management
- What is Change Management and Emotional Intelligence and how they impact Organizational Performance?
- The need for Change Management
- Where do you start with Change Management?
- Orientation of Change Management – Past and Today
- Anticipated reactions to Change Management
- What are typically the things which are required to change?
Day Two: Implementing Change Management – Part 1
- Leadership and Culture in Change Management
- How do you obtain organizational buy-in?
- What is the ADKAR Model?
- Implementing the change
- How do you sustain the change?
- What is the impact of Appreciative Inquiry on Change Management?
Day Three: Implementing Change Management – Part 2 and Talent Management
- Organizational Alignment around the Change
- Maintaining Excellence while Change is taking place
- What is Talent Management and its impact on Change Management?
- Discussion around Retention Strategy
- What are the best practices of an effective Talent Management?
- Discussion around effective Implementation of Appraisal Systems
Day Four: Implementing Career Development, Career Ladder and Succession Planning – Part 1
- What is Career Development Plan?
- What are the best practices in developing a Career Development Plan?
- What is a Career Ladder and the process used in implanting it?
- Examples of Functional Career Ladders
- How assessment of employees is conducted and by who during Career Ladder implementation?
- How Personal Development Plans are developed after the implementation of the Career Ladder?
Day Five: Implementing Career Development, Career Ladder and Succession Planning – Part 2 and Balanced Scorecard
- Introduction to Succession Planning
- Effective Assessment Tools used to identify potential successors
- Introduction to the Performance Management Tool namely the Balanced Scorecard
- Linking Change Management and Human Capital to the Balanced Scorecard
- Developing Key Performance Indicators for Change Management and Human Capital Development
- Developing a Balanced Scorecard and the scoring mechanism
- Review and Wrap Up